Wednesday 20 June 2012

making the best of what we've got



Poppy
The weather has been so unreliable recently that the garden has been slightly neglected (I'm minimising this here!) I spotted a little petal hanging from a spider web and it sparked my desire to take a few pictures of the garden at the moment.
Petal from spider web
I just love the colours of all of these!




Today is the summer solstice...the longest day of the year! I am fighting the urge to think 'it's all down hill from here'. But the garden is looking fantastic and I am honestly in awe of the growth and the little miracles going on. How can you be miserable with that!?                                                                                                                     

Clematis- shocking purple
The prettiest, frilliest poppy I've ever seen!
Clematis- what a colour!

No comments:

Post a Comment