Wednesday 28 March 2012

Unseasonable

The weather over the last week has been absolutely glorious. I certainly did not expect to be enjoying a cold kriek (Belgian cherry beer!) on the patio, in the sun, wearing a tank top in march!

Last weekend the seedlings were moved to the greenhouse (following an adventurous clear out and the occasional scream at the size of some of the spiders in there!) I was a little nervous at bringing them out of my spare room...I've grown quite protective of the little baby plants!

This is their new home!











And in this bed went king Edward potatoes and rows of garlic (ready for a few roast potatoes!)






And this is where I plan to read a good book this summer.






Or just drink!





It's an exciting time, with the promise of summer and hopefully even more sun around the corner.


No comments:

Post a Comment